Medication Assisted treatment is a long-term approach to recovery requiring daily participation for medication with weekly counseling initially. As the individual stabilizes and makes progress toward recovery goals the frequency of required attendance decreases based on clinical/medical staff assessments.
Treatment Services Offered:
● Individual and Group Counseling
● Family Counseling (Family members are invited to participate in treatment when appropriate)
● HIV/HEP C Counseling, Testing, Referrals and Case Management Services
● HEP A & B Vaccines(available upon request)
● Case Management and Referral Services as Needed
John Brooks Recovery Centers methadone/suboxone treatment program is staffed by professionals in the areas of medical, clinical and administrative expertise. You will receive individually prescribed methadone/suboxone medication from a licensed physician. You will also meet regularly with a counselor, attend groups and access ancillary services as needed.